Friday 31 May 2013

Bangladeshi inspired bridal look & party/going out look!



I recently did a photo shoot with two looks.
The first is a Bangladeshi inspired bridal look, the second is a party/going out look.

The first looks the outfit was an orange Asian bridal lengha which I styled in a  Bangladeshi way. For the makeup I did a orange, pearl & black smoky eye shadow, with orange blusher & lips. The fringe is thick plait with two smaller plaits running though, one is a 3 way plate and the second a fish plait. The bun is covered with a thick 4 way plait and thin 3 way plaits.

The second looks outfit is a black short dress. For the second looks makeup I did soft sliver smoky eye shadow with pink blush and red lips. I curled the hair and loosen some curls to create a softer curl. The fringe was curled and back brushed on the face slightly.  

Watch the behind the scenes video below or click here. =)





No comments:

Post a Comment