Thursday 9 May 2013

Behind the scenes of Miss Greater Britain Greater London!



After veiwing my poll results I have decided to do a video dairy with pictures. 
The day was very busy, I have tryed to capture every thing that was going on. I had a great time, even though we didn't win it was a great experience & im so glad I did it!

We arrived at 3pm and started reshersals, after the rehearsals it was time to get dolled up!. The contest consited of 3 rounds fashion wear, swimwear & evening wear. The models would walk on stage invidually then as a group in each round. After each round we had 10 mins to get changed & touch up or make any changes to hair & makeup. 

After all 3 rounds we waited to hear the top 5 result, if we wasn't in the top 5 we could go home. As it was already a long day we headed off.

 I hope you enjoy watching and remember Shine like a Star!

Click here to view my video dairy =) 

P.s let me no what you think & if you like to see more videos. 


No comments:

Post a Comment